CLERY'S O'CONNELL ST DUBLIN.(B/W)
(Pencil Drawing) Clerys was a long-established department store on O'Connell Street in Dublin, Ireland, a focal point of the street. The business dates from 1853, however the current building dates from 1922, having been completely destroyed in the 1916 Easter Rising. Clerys completed a five-year restoration programme in 2004 at a cost of â‚¬24 million. A renovation project is in place to bring the building back to its former glory including a new proposed rooftop destination.