HOLY TRINITY CHURCH, CORK
(Pencil Drawing) This fabulous church faÃ§ade took many years to realise. Originally commissioned by Fr Mathew in 1825 from George Pain, the interior was completed ten years after his death by William Atkins. The gothic portico and spire was not constructed until 1889 by Dominic J. Coakley. Although he reduced the size of the tower and spire, the building is largely as Pain designed it.